Bible Verses By Heart is the ultimate way to memorize key passages from the Bible in a beautiful, intuitive app that makes learning your favorite verses easy and fun.
The app features:
- Three free passages: Matthew 6:9-13 (The Lord s Prayer), John 1:1-5 (The Word Became Flesh), and Ruth 1:16-17 (Ruth s Pledge to Naomi)
- 21 selections from the Old Testament, the New Testament as well as Psalms and Proverbs available in the Scripture Shop
- Essential passages such as 1 Corinthians 13:1-13 (The Gift of Love), Genesis 1:1-2:3 (The Story of Creation), and Luke 10:25-37 (The Good Samaritan), and more
- Verses of faith, love, hardship, hope, and wisdom carefully curated by the experts at Tarcher Books
- Five difficulty stages and twenty ranks of success
- Passages from the King James Version, New King James Version, New American Standard, New Revised Standard Version, and the Contemporary English Version
From the creators of the award-winning app Poems By Heart comes a new approach to memorizing one of the most widely read texts of all time the Bible. Rank up high scores and achievements on your way to reciting two dozen Bible passages, with recordings you can share with your friends. Whether you want to delve deeper into your faith or improve your cultural literacy, Bible Verses By Heart is the most beautiful, intuitive, and effective tool for memorizing the Bible on the App Store or anywhere.
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Bible Verses By Heart is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-10-15. The program can be installed on iOS.
Bible Verses By Heart (version 1.0) has a file size of 39.43 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.